Monday 31 December 2007

In a ruffle


Well i 've enjoyed today, attempted 3 challenges which were set on SCS over the last 3 days. This one is to CASE a featured stamper which was dlounds. The stamps are Stampendous 'ruffled bloom and butterfly'. I'm just about to upload them to the web. So that's been the highlight of my new years eve day and probably the night as well.
OOOh the thought of getting ready to go out on the town or upload my cards waht a hard decision lol. No honestly i'm really not that bothered about going out, most of the pubs in town are crammed full, you need tickets to get in (a pub at £10 per head -i don't think so)the you hope and pray you get out in one piece and then you're more than likley to end up wearing most of your drink because there's no where to sit and your sandwiched between the 'on the spot dancers' !! No i'm not a party pooper but phew i'll pass on that one.
So it's a glass of wine, Indian take away, whatever's on the box, hubby by my side, what more can a girl want !!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all....

2 comments:

Stamping Moments said...

Happy New Year to you and your family Mo. A Big thank you for all your lovely comments on my blog, Jenny x

Anonymous said...

Hi Mummy,
Your blog is looking really good! I always have a nosey on here so I thought I'd leave you a little message, finally! Keep up the crafty work!!
xxxxx