Friday 28 December 2007

Is spring in the air yet?

No I don't suppose it is yet but I sure am fed up with this wet, dark horrible weather. We haven't even had a flake of snow to make things look fresher, lighter or more christmassy. I bet a lot of you think it's best left for xmas cards, as we brits don't always seem ready for it becuase it usually brings chaos lol.

Anyway, hope you all enjoyed the festivities, seems it takes so much time and effort to prepare and it's all over in a flash... oh but i'ts all worth it.

Today I decided to clear my craft room, put away all the christmas stamps, paper, ribbons etc etc, it won't seem too long before they are back out again. So it's on with birthday, Valentines, wedding, birth and anything else cards now and oh I might try entering a few comps..... well I live in hope lol.

No comments: