Friday 21 December 2007

merry merry xmas

Well I haven't posted much recently, when I started my blog I had hoped I would be able to post on it frequently but although it is enjoyable it so time consuming, (hope you all agree!!) Anyway having this shocking! virus for the past few days has really set me back with many things.
I don't think I will be posting much over the next few days or so either, as apart from geting prepared for xmas I am on duty xmas eve and xmas day so my festivities, pressies, wine, wine , wine o sorry must mention food as well, won't begin till boxing day.

I've not done too bad though I have finshed my shift tonight and Iv'e been to Morrisons and done all my shopping, there was very little bodily traffic around the store - think everyone's out on the razzle! or they are more prepared than me lol !

I will enjoy my late festivities with my hubby (he's doing all the prep and cooking- how fab is that!) also my 2 adorable boys and my beautiful daughter and her partner ooooh I can't wait, ooooh I've just thought who will be drawing the short straw to do the washing up??? eeeeek! O well it will be great.

I just want to wish each and every one of you who may look in on this blog

'A very merry xmas and a wonderful new year'.

No comments: