Sunday 6 January 2008

Fun with new stuff



Hi there, hope you all saw the New Year in with good intentions and making new years resolutions like, to start a diet, stop drinking, stop smoking, you know what that means - stop doing all the things in life you enjoy! Happy 2008 to you all anyway.

Well I got a birthday pressie early and it's taken me best part of a day to sort things out. Got a nice digital camera and a photography tent off my DH. So here goes, I find that the background is easier and I'm more able to get the light settings right but think I need better light diffusing bulbs, o well for now i'm pleased.

I used the polka dots and paisley set and the sentiment from the occasional greetings, both SU of course. Nesties for circles and popped 2 flowers up to give dimension, added stickles and ribbon and bg paper from dcwv (I think).

No comments: