Wednesday 23 January 2008

Clearing the clutter, saving the rubbish!


Decided to clear and clean out my craft room.. again, can't believe what I hoard, I hate throwing things away, well you never know what you can use it for!....... That reminds me.........
I went shopping on Saturday with me 'bud' Ange and her grandaughter India, and of course we just felt we needed to go into KFC for lunch (well who can resist?). India had a portion of chicken popcorn in the dinkiest little box, well as soon as she'd finished eating, the little box bypassed the bin and went into my bag! It's made an ace template for a sweetie/choccie/gift box.... well like we say 'one man's rubbish is MY treasure'.
This is an old card from a stack I came accross whilst having my clear out, they are both penny black satmps. A vellum layer is stamped with the same stamp and embossed with irredescent EP.

2 comments:

Stamping Moments said...

yOU ARE TAGGED SEE MY BLOG FOR DETAILS

Alhambra Club said...

this card is beautiful,so glad I found your blog, you have such lovely cards, you are a very talented lady, thanks for sharing.