Monday 4 February 2008

I've been tagged!!!

Thanks Jen for the tag but Oh boy waht a mare I'm having trying to sort people's blogs out. I had tried on 2 different occassions and they took me nearly TWO HOURS as my middle name has 10 letters then I went and lost them...drat it!..and fiddlesticks.... well must be polite on air mustn't we lol.

Well I was well prepared tonight, had another go but I was a bit more on the ball, well I thought I was, I shortened the name to 4 letters and well what do you think, yep lost em all again.
O 'bleep' to that I'm not going through that again, I need a break.
I'll try again perhaps on Wednesday..my day off, think I'll need a day at it.... mmm must be doing something wrong or is it just meant to try your patience and believe me I got loads (well I did have).
Anyway, it's good that it gets visitors looking into the blogs, wondered for a while how it gets noticed.
So when I finally do manage this tagging thing, watch out it could be you.. in the very near future I hope.
Hoped to post a card but too much time taken doing the taggin' thing... see ya soon

1 comment:

Stamping Moments said...

Oh dear MO Sorry, not really sure why it wouldn't let you upload it. Gosh a 10 letter middle name! Luv jen x