Sunday 21 September 2008

Pick a sparkly petal

I thought I would try the idea of mixing card and vellum for the petals on this card.
I'm spending lots of time sorting out ideas for classes, especially easy cards for peolpe who are new to the game.
The more adventurous types will be a bit more challenging, so i''ll need to get my thinking cap on for them, think they may prefer more 3D items, I know I do.

So with this card there is the use of sparkly EP on the vellum petals and of course the centre is very sparkly which was done with holographic glitter. The lower part has been through the swiss dots cuttlebug plate, the strip has been stamped with the one used for the flower centre.

Sorry for poor picture quality think I need to sort something out, it's been so long since I uploaded, think I forgot the tips I was given.........

No comments: