Thursday 1 September 2011

Been a long time...


Well 2 years full-time in Uni has taken it's toll on my crafting but now Uni has almost come to an end I can get back to doing what I love and get relaxation from...cards, stamps, ink, paper, ribbons, stickle... Ohh lovely stuff !
However in those 2 years I did manage to do 3 wedding stationery orders, they were time really consuming but I thoroughly enjoyed myself. It felt especially rewarding because each order came from 'word of mouth' which made me feel very proud that I had been recognised just from the cards that I had given to people. How lovely it felt to be asked to do something so important for someone's wedding.

I thought I would just post a few of the cards that I did manage to throw together as, last minute jobs for birthdays and thank you's, I normally would have had these made well in advance but due to essays, exams etc often the cards were made up the day before (or on the day) they were needed!


No comments: