Thursday 29 November 2007

Rainy day

Well this blogging thing's a new toy for me, can't wait to start uploading more of my cards, also good way to communicate with you cardy/crafty folks. Typical, I'm off duty today and the weathers yuk here in staffordshire, dull, raining but quite mild in temp (good germ breeding weather!). Think it's best I stay in, got 5 cards to make today for a cousin of my best mate Ange, she's chosen 5 from my crissy card range. Tonight me and Ange are off up to Ikea, my husband dreads what I'll come back with! I'm hoping to get 4 or 5 of those 'lazy susans'. Ive got one already they're great for wooden stamps, an easy storage/selection gadget. If I get them I'll show you what I mean, I think they're a great idea but then that's me. LOL
I'm just going to reply to Jen (stamping moments) down there in Dorset via e-mail, she's got my order prepared for SU stamps, so I'll be waiting for the postie most of next week! O such excitement!

1 comment:

Stamping Moments said...

Hi Mo, WoW!!!!! your cards are just beautiful, Best wishes for your new blog. I will add you too my blog, jenny x